The members of the Ergonomic Assist Systems & Equipment (EASE) Council offer a variety of educational resources, presentations and seminars, technical papers, checklists, and ergonomic articles on their website. They also produce videos whose content offers insights into the application and use of ergonomic solutions throughout multiple industries. Their most recent video, “EASE Is Making Work Easy,” recently debuted. In it, members share how different ergonomic solutions are making work easier.
The video, featured below, showcases interviews of representatives from multiple EASE Council member companies, including:
- Scott Lackey, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Blickle U.S.A. Wheels and Casters Inc.
- Lee Bailey, Manager of Manufacturing Integration and Engineering at Schmalz Inc.
- Kelly Wehner, President of BOSTONtec
- Bob Brackle, National Sales Manager at New Age Industrial
Multiple Ergonomic Solutions, Applications Featured
The interviewees discussed multiple ergonomic solutions, and how they make work easier in a variety of applications. These include:
- A workstation for packing e-commerce orders that is easily adjustable. It accommodates persons with disabilities, including those using wheelchairs and other assistive mobility devices.
- A cart equipped with mechanized casters to help a floor coverings manufacturer reduce employees’ physical strain on as they move carpet rolls.
- An adjustable, portable elevated stand to help operators in a meat processing line more easily reach their work.
- A vacuum lifting system designed to reduce the risk of workplace injuries associated with manually handling heavy components in an automotive manufacturing plant.
EASE Is Making Work Easy Video
The MHI Industry Group known as EASE is exclusively dedicated to making the workplace better so that people can work effortlessly. Making the physical demands of work more secure in a shrinking workforce is the goal of ergonomics.